View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||Exploit/Glitch||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004585||Battlefield 1||Engine||No||2017-10-12 09:56||2017-10-17 09:22|
|Product Version||Update 12102017 - October Update|
|Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0004585: Unable to deploy as vehicles while in pre-round lobby|
|Description||As the title states, attempting to spawn as a vehicle class (Tank, Cavalry or Pilot) will display the message that the class you have selected violates server rules. This happens on DICE official servers too.|
|Steps To Reproduce||Join any empty lobby and attempt to spawn in a vehicle.|
Battlefield 1 Screenshot 2017.10.12 - 10.52.06.100.png (3,632,605 bytes)
I have same problem on all my server. No one can select the vehicles :
1) [ITA] Rinnegati Italian Clan [RNG] - www.rinnegati.it
2) #2 [ITA] Rinnegati Italian Clan [RNG] - All Maps
ERROR: "The class you have selected is violating the server rules" when choosing any pre-game lobby vehicles/horse on map that are available.
Once choosing a vehicle/horse, the vehicle is no longer available and remains unavailable. Even when switching sides and coming back to original side- Unavailable on an empty or full server.
I am receiving this on all servers I have played in North America East & West since the 10122017 update. I Have not tried EU or other locations.
- I Defaulted ALL options settings and changed all weapons for Vehicles to no Effect.
- The only thing I cant change is the vehicles skins but tried vehicles for which i have no skins and same error as above.
- Once choosing the vehicle and being told it is no longer available, spawned in as regular soldier and Tank /plane/horse etc. are not visible on map - so they did not spawn empty into game.
- I did notice on the majority of server settings I went into, the Default Rifle Option was (off) on most servers. I use no default rifles though.
- I am a NON-PREMIUM member.
Screenshot attached to original 4585 Ticket is same error screen