View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||Exploit/Glitch||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003802||Battlefield 1||UI||No||2017-05-14 20:30||2017-05-16 22:09|
|Product Version||UI Update 05112017|
|Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0003802: Operations - Vehicles gets prevented from respawning.|
You can prevent vehicles from spawning by attempting to spawn in a vehicle at the same time a sector is lost. This bug is not really that common but once it happens it can ruin an otherwise enjoyable Operations game.
|Steps To Reproduce||You can prevent vehicles from spawning by attempting to spawn in a vehicle at the same time a sector is lost|
1) I am not entirely sure but i managed to reproduce the bug when i tried to spawn in a vehicle at the same time the battleground shifted to the next sector.(when the map transitions)
2) the bug is not limited to the one side, and can be reproduced either on defense or offense.
3) the vehicle will never spawn unless the battleground shifts to another sector, happens a lot in the last sector of FAO. which can basically break the game for the defending team's favor. since the tank plays an important role getting the sector.
4) can happen in any sector, any map.
5) i am not sure if it's limited to the ground vehicles, i remember only facing 2 ottoman planes in the last sector of fao, while there must be 3 of them. it could be bad memory though.